MUSICAL MOMENTS "WAY COOL" KEYBOARDING
"WAY COOL" KEYBOARDING 4 KIDS
Musical Moments was originally conceived for the adult piano hobbyist. Learning to enjoy the piano and at the same time experience wellness was the focus. When Way Cool Keyboarding for Teens and Way Cool Keyboarding 4 Kids were written, the same innovative approach was used. Because of this exciting philosophy, the three programs have the following in common:
- A focus is placed on creating a whole person approach to learning. This whole person approach helps create a lifestyle that includes active music making for students and their families.
- The pacing of all three programs provides students of all ages the opportunity to play and enjoy the piano without stress or frustration. The pacing takes into consideration both the busy lives of people and the human need for musical expression and creativity.
- The skills and concepts are logically and systematically designed to create a natural and satisfying learning experience for all students.
- The music and accompaniments, written and arranged by Will Baily, create enjoyable
and satisfying musical experiences. The feedback from students and facilitators is overwhelmingly positive.
- Students are provided the tools and experiences to discover their creativity and musicality.
- The Hear-Do-See-Label learning and teaching philosophy was incorporated during the creation and testing of all three programs. This natural approach to playing the piano results in student satisfaction from the very first class.
- Students learn to read music at the same time they learn to play from lead-lines and from chord charts.
Because of this common pedagogical approach to learning to play, many adults are also playing from Way Cool Keyboarding and teens and kids are enjoying Reflective Moments and other books written for the adult program.